ASHRAE Technical Committee TC 8.7 VRF - Variable Refrigerant Flow
The following is a
list of publications on Variable Refrigerant Flow:
1. Cendón, Sara Fernández. “New and Cool: Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems.” AIArchitect, Volume 16, April 10, 2009.
2. Afify, Ramez. “Designing VRF Systems.” ASHRAE Journal, June 2008: 52-55.
3. Amarnath, Ammi, and Morton Blatt. "Variable Refrigeration Flow Where, Why, and How." Engineered Systems, February 2008.
4. Aynur, T., Hwang Y., and R. Radermacher. "Simulation Evaluation of the Ventilation Effect on the Performance of a VRV System in Cooling Mode – Part II: Simulation Evaluation." International Journal of HVAC&R Research, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 783-795, 2008.
5. Aynur, T., Hwang Y., and R. Radermacher. "Experimental Evaluation of the Ventilation Effect on the Performance of a VRV System in Cooling Mode – Part I: Experimental Evaluation." International Journal of HVAC&R Research, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 615-630, 2008.
6. Aynur, T., Hwang Y., and R. Radermacher. "The Effect of the Ventilation and the Control Mode on the Performance of a VRV System in Cooling and Heating Modes." 12th International Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Conference at Purdue, Paper No. 2264, 2008.
7. Inman, Jon A. "Going with the (variable) flow." Engineered Systems, September 2007.
8. Goetzler, William. “Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems.” ASHRAE Journal, April 2007: 24-31.
9. Siddens, Scott. “Variable Refrigerant Systems Make For Zoned HVAC Control.” Consulting-Specifying Engineer, January 2007.
10. Aynur, T., Hwang Y., and R. Radermacher. "Field Performance Measurements of a VRV AC/HP System." International Refrigeration Conference at Purdue, West Lafayette, IN, 2006.
Please e-mail the
TC 8.7 Webmaster to list additional citations on Variable Refrigerant Flow.